Monday, February 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Essie nail polish has always been my favorite brand for healthy nails. It does not strip nails since the lacquer is formaldehyde free. Blue nails are my favorite. My new obsession is my large gold faced watch from Fossil. It is quite large so i do not wear it on a regular basis but so chic.
I do not go more than a week without my Naked smoothie. After a hard workout, I grab a protein zone smoothie to wake me up. During winter, I need a thick hair mask to moisturize my hair and the best one i have found has been from Frederic Fekkai. It also smells great!
Aviators are a must in my accessories list. I love the Ray Bans shown below!
(Top to right)
Essie Nail Polish in Mezmerised,
Fossil Boyfriend watch in Gold
$125, www.fossil.com
Naked Protein Zone Mango,
$3.00 at Target Food Stores
Frederic Fekkai Technician Color
Care Mask, $32.00
Ray Ban Aviators in Small Metal $99.00 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...