Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Queen is in

Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 RTW is full of clothing that reminds me of the 1940's. He has incorporated polka dots into almost every outfit as well as subtle floral prints and fish scale textures. Some of the collars that are later Mannerism inspired but have a classic touch to them. I love how they frame the face.

















I also love the beanie hats he added as accessories.

Photo taken from www.nytimes.com


www.wwd.com


love the similar collars. Marc Jacobs and Queen Elizabeth.

If anyone is wanting to make cookies, send them my way. Not having a stove is making me want to bake more than when I had one at home. These chocolate chip whole wheat cookies sound to die for. I like to mess around with different healthy items rather than just plain old flour. Adding healthier options also makes me feel a little less guilty for making them and giving them to other people. The recipe can be found by clicking the link underneath :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...