Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let us Embrace the Snow



Gloomy days do not have to be the worst. When I do go walking in winter, I rarely look up to notice how beautiful the snow can bring. The color palettes were scarce but still present with green pine trees, the sky still blue, and Bon Iver on my iPod playlist. I am the one who always complains about winter, and maybe I need to appreciate the seasons and embrace the cold. Stay warm and stylin' with layers :)

Prada Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
Prada Runway Fall 2010 (Top)
Marc Jacobs Runway Fall 2010 (Bottom)

Layers are great on cold, gloomy days. It is fun to throw on a bunch of stuff in your closet that goes and just say "Yes, this is what I am wearing because it is cold outside and this looks great even if I am all covered up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...