Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a Fiesta!

VOGUE AUSTRALIA

 
March, 2011 Vogue Australia
I have been keeping an eye on Vogue Australia lately. I love how fresh their fashion photography is. They are demonstrating some awesome texture and patterns as well as color blocking. These photos remind me of a Spanish Flamenco dancers and model Alina Baikova plays this role well. Mexico is many times over looked and these photos show how much beauty this country really is.


Tea and photo can be found at http://www.adagio.com/
I forgot to mention how obsessed I am with green tea. I have been drinking (give or take) five cups every day. I love how soothing it is and its health benefits are unbelievable. My new favorite tea is Citron by Adagio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...