Friday, February 18, 2011

Nautical on the mind.

I love navy and white stripes on a basic tee. I like this look even better in a heavy knit! This sweater from Topshop.com makes the nautical look a little less sailor-like. Pairing this sweater with brown shorts and layering with gold sequins makes this edgier. I love color so I had to add these coral wedges and light turquoise clutch. All items can be found at Topshop.com. :)

Made at Polyvore.com 


I love making smoothies in the summer time. Since the weather is getting warmer, I have wanted to make my favorite, strawberry and mango smoothie. I always put cinnamon in my smoothies to add flavor instead of adding sweetener and gives it a different type of flavor. yum yum. If you haven't noticed, I love everything about spring/summer. I cannot wait to go swimming or go on a run outside.













image found at: http://www.nandyala.org/mahanandi/archives/2006/05/31/strawberry-and-mango-popsicles-or-icepops/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...